- Provide the highest quality SharePoint platform to the group, promoting it as the first choice solution for the company. We will provide support and training documentation to local IT departments across the group, which in turn will pass it on to end users. We will develop and manage PowerApps and Power Flow applications tailored to business priorities. This will work in conjunction with the Teams program and use the platform as the default solution.
- SharePoint Administration - Design and Deployment
- Microsoft 365 Global Administration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Licensing
- Microsoft Secure Score
- Windows 11
- Microsoft Applications (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Flow)
- Knowledge of Polish and English at a communicative level.
- Work in a dynamically developing Polish Capital Group with a well-known brand and a strong position in the market throughout Europe and Africa,
- The possibility of creative work and implementation of own modern solutions in specific business areas,
- Benefit package including: Medicover medical and sports package, additional group insurance,
- Possibility of hybrid work, stationary in the Wrocław Technology Park or remote.
Good to have skills:
- Windows AutoPilot
- Exclaimer Administration