Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Expanding and implementing new functionalities into the ERP system.
- Generating reports in the ERP system's internal language based on the Oracle database.
- Analyzing user needs and adapting the ERP system to meet business requirements.
- Providing support to users regarding the functionality of the ERP system.
Conducting training on the operation of the ERP system.
- Technological stack: SQL.
- Good and practical knowledge of relational databases and SQL language (preferably Oracle - proficient in writing analytical scripts and reports).
- Experience working with ERP-class systems.
- Analytical thinking and technical problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English language allowing for the analysis of technical documentation.
- Communicative proficiency in Polish language.
- Effective communication skills with internal clients.
- Commitment and motivation to work.
- Solution-oriented mindset and initiative in action.
- Ability to work in the Gdynia office.
- Hybrid work - a new office in Gdynia.
- Remuneration on B2B Contract: 10,000-14,000 PLN + VAT per month (negotiable).
- Remuneration on Employment Contract: 8,500-12,000 PLN per month.
- Supportive and knowledgeable team (negotiable).
- Collaborative atmosphere and numerous challenges that make every workday demanding but also rewarding.
- Negotiable financial conditions based on experience, competence, and tasks performed.
- Stable employment and work in a reliable company (open to various forms of cooperation).
- Positive energy, support, and respect that unite us all.
- Tools necessary to perform your work.
- Benefits: the possibility of purchasing a medical package, group insurance, or multisport card on preferential terms.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, Oracle DB.
1. Phone interview with the TeamQuest recruiter, verification of the candidate's profile and direct recommendation to the client (feedback guaranteed).
2. HR-technical online interview.
3. Technical offline interview with live coding.