Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Senior Developer role:
- Development of existing and future features of the Client's software
- Working in interdisciplinary team, based on agile methodology (PO and PM are in Norway)
- Influence on the architecture, business logic, and building processes
Tech Lead role:
- Taking a lead on the client's operations in Poland (meritorical, not administrative)
- Technical mentoring for other developers (recruited in the future from Poland)
- Participation in recruiting the following developers from Poland (technical interview, rest is handled by HR in Norway)
Desired skills & experience:
- Min 3 years of experience (preferably 5 yrs) as Software Developer in C#
- Experience with cloud technology (preferably Azure)
- Experience with .NET Core framework
- Familiarity with MS SQL
- Experience with container handling tools (preferably Docker)
- Fluent English (C1/C2)
- Strong technical background and experience with different technology standards and platforms
- Experienced programmer and still writing quality code.
- Structured as a person and able to manage technical people.
- Understands and follows best practices within software development and make sure the (future) team also follow those.
- Keeping him/herself updated within technology changes and trends.
- Able to communicate technical concepts and ideas with both technical and non-technical persons.
- Contract signed directly with the client's company in Norway (preferably B2B, but UoP can also be considered)
- Remote work
- Benefits package - it's an open topic for discussion, since it"s a first open position in Poland
Nice to have: