Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Work closely with the DevOps team to manage the applications deployed in the IaaC layer;
- Work closely with CTO to review the cloud costs and keep them in shape by choosing the appropriate cloud services and sizing;
- Work with the Product Owners on decision support regarding competing demands (new features and existing components);
- Develop software solutions and strategies to meet the architectural goals and business needs;
- Liaise with programmers and software development team to design and implement an architectural system;
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems;
- Support teams to create mature deliverables and improve the deployment pipelines;
- Offer recommendations to management for technical resources and action plans necessary for an efficient architectural system;
- Conduct tests to ensure an application conforms to fundamental standards and meets the end-user's requirements;
- Ensure proper documentation of software design and developing processes to produce appropriate procedures for application use;
- Have a holistic view of the applications and be able to deep-dive when necessary with the development teams;
- Design applications according to specific architectural design to improve overall system performance and maturity deliverables;
Desired skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience as an application architect, in tech stack: Java or React/Angular or AWS.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of information systems and business processes.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience with cloud-based software (SaaS) integrations
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, teamwork and relationship-building skills to work effectively and contribute to a team environment.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- Any form of contract (B2B / employment contract / other).
- Atracive salary (we are open for your suggestions).
- Development budget (over PLN 3,000 per year).
- Private health care for you and your family - 100% paid for by the company.
- Office located in Gdańsk, Garnizon (known: coffee and snacks in the package.
- Ergonomic and tailored to your needs workplace,
- Underground parking space - 100% paid by the company,
- Bicycle parking.
- Great working atmosphere in a small team, iconic integration events.
- English classes.