- Automate infrastructure components.
- Develop CI pipelines for projects.
- Migrate infrastructure between data centers.
- Participate in the launch of new projects.
- React to monitoring events.
- Higher technical education.
- 5+ years of experience as a system engineer or SRE.
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack).
- Experience in shell-scripts.
- Good understanding of Linux-like operating systems.
- Experience with container application virtualization systems.
- Intermediate English.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you"re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have:
- Russian B2 level.