Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Work in the fully agile environment with senior engineers and product managers;
- Participate in designing fault tolerant, highly available and optimized solutions;
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence;
- Research and develop new technologies and tools;
- Collaborate with other teams - product, infrastructure and business.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 5-year experience in software development;
- Perfect Ruby programming skills;
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning;
- Experience in developing complex solutions from scratch;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL;
- Deep data structures, OOP, and algorithms knowledge;
- Good communication skills.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with ClickHouse and MongoDB;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Ability to implement space and time-efficient algorithms and understand which one is preferable and when;
- Readiness to learn other programming languages (e.g. Golang, Scala);
- Familiarity with SRE practices;
- Familiarity with cloud native technologies (e.g. k8s, Helm, Prometheus, Envoy, gRPC).