The Key Responsibilites:
- Delivery focus - strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate, design, and implement effective solutions. Flexibility to adapt skills to a spectrum of client engagements, use cases, and modes of change delivery.
- Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others - a professional approach to all aspects of client engagement and collaborative teamwork, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency. Strong presentation and written and verbal communication are essential given the client-facing nature of the role.
- Value driven - Creative thinking, with an aptitude for innovation and a strong desire to exceed client expectations.
- Energy - positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
- Experience building independent web-based tools, microservices, and solutions.
- Proficient at writing scripts and automation using Bash, PowerShell, and Helm.
- Experience working with Azure.
- Management of source control GIT.
- Good understanding of how IT operations are managed.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and AKS is required.
- Development methodologies: familiarity with agile working and test-driven development. Use of JIRA.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English (working directly with UK/US-based clients).
- Configuration of complex CI/CD pipelines especially Azure DevOps.
- Education: An excellent result in computer science or another STEM subject is preferred, either at MSc or BSc level, but alternative education paths will be considered.
- employment contract (up to 30 000 brutto) or B2B contract
- You can work 100% remotely or in our offices in Kraków or Wrocław
- Medicover, lunch card ( 300 zł)
- Great atmosphere