Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Manage and lead a Polish based teams of software engineers responsible for end-to-end delivery in an Agile (scrum) way.
- You'll be a real servant leader - creating a challenging, supportive and rewarding working environment , where our Engineers get to do their best work. You"ll fosters a sense of ownership, accountability and technical excellence in your team.
- You'll work closely with R&D & Product Management to establish product roadmap and priorities. You"ll evaluate options and establish the decision framework for your specific area of ownership.
- You'll help recruit, coach and develop engineers, tracking their career development, setting performance goals and supporting them to do the best work, of their careers.
- For you this also mean stepping up to build a positive engineering culture. It also mean driving the adoption of engineering wide processes, technical roadmaps and making sure you apply best practices and efficient processes.
- While we don't want you down in the code all day, we do want you if needed to assist teams on technical tasks or anything else for the team to succeed.
- You'll get to contribute to architectural discussions and decisions. You"ll also review technical solutions/designs and give pragmatic advice to teams. At minimum you should be technical enough to ask good questions about architecture and technical design decisions and savvy enough to empower your teams to deliver these.
- We adopt best practice around system design, development, quality, security, release management and support. As an Engineering Leader, you'll be the one making sure this continually evolves and is practiced.
Desired skills & experience:
- Several years (7/8+) years of hands-on software development experience (in a Java/ Microservices/ AWS tech stack). Ideally, your technical knowledge allows you contribute to technical tasks (if needed).
- 2-4 years team management/ leadership experience - must have directly managed and on or off-shore engineering team.
- Experience with modern SaaS architecture development and operational experience.
- Experience with microservice/server-less architecture, data structures, algorithms, software and system design.
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, Elastic, Kafka), messaging systems and orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience in cloud development, ideally AWS.
- Experience working in a regulated industry an advantage.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- The ideal candidate for this role comes with prior experience of leading productive engineering teams in product driven environments. (hire, coach, mentor, performance manage)
- You will have led engineering teams, with responsibility for design development, testing and production support.
- We want a servant leader - someone that inspires and brings out the very best in people. Someone that's a great coach and mentor but also won"t be scared to have challenging conversations, diplomatically.
- You'll be passionate about technology and building great technology products. And you"ll be driven to make sure your teams focus on clean, high quality coding standards.
- It will be paid in Polish Zloty
- Suitable applicants will be based in Poland.
- You can work remote. However as a Leader, you will have the flexibility to come work in our Warsaw office weekly or bi weekly (for core Engineering team meetings/Sprint planning & team collaboration)
- To be considered; you must currently be based in Poland & you must hold a valid and adequate legal work permit or EU citizenship. (as we are not in a position to offer work permits/ sponsorship for this role
- 25 days annual leave
- Bonus - performance related
- Healthcare - monthly contribution
- Pension - monthly contribution
- Share options
- Gym/ wellness allowance