- Take active part in building a new company department of Product Engineering Practice;
- Work on start-ups and greenfield projects for international clients;
- Provide technical direction for your team and carve out an architectural path for the features;
- Hands-on work on new projects for European and US clients;
- Prepare, improve and introduce new approaches, tools and techniques within department;
- Manage your time effectively - you decide and execute.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Architect or Lead in projects with heavy use of modern frontend technologies;
- 5+ years of practical work experience (& up-to-date theoretical knowledge) with React & Node.js is essential;
- Great knowledge of different frontend architectures and paradigms;
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests and end-to-end tests;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company;
- Fluency in English required;
- Self-driven, team player, good communicator & facilitator.
- Competitive salary aligned with experience;
- Attractive Medical Package;
- Access to Udemy;
- Remote work and flexible working hours;
- Flexible form of employment (B2B or Contract of Employment);
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued.