- Cooperation with all levels of the Wielton Group during the implementation of the SAP system in the group,
- Support of IT technical teams related to the implemented SAP products,
- Direct cooperation with the implementing SAP company and with the companies integrating systems throughout the project,
- Management of Wielton - Azure SAP connections,
- Management of security, ensuring compliance with industry standards and acting in accordance with best practices,
- Evaluation of existing infrastructure and recommendation of improvements and changes.
- At least 2 years of experience working with SAP S/4 Hana,
- Extensive technical knowledge of SAP services,
- Ability to implement technical solutions and SAP solutions,
- Very good command of English both spoken and written - a must,
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in a team,
- Ability to manage time and set priorities.
- Work in a dynamically developing Polish Capital Group with a well-known brand and strong position in the market throughout Europe, as well as in Africa,
- Possibility of creative work and implementation of own modern solutions in specific business areas,
- Benefit package including: Medicover medical and sports package, additional group insurance,
- Possibility of hybrid work, stationary in the Wrocław Technology Park or remote.