Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
As the DevOps (cloud) you will be working on an enterprise security product - Extended Endpoint Detection and Response, counteracting the targeted attacks, protecting the intellectual property, and protecting against malicious actions. The product includes an agent and a server which communicate over the network, an engine which tries to detect security threats, the database and UI.
Getting down to details, your daily tasks will be a combination of:
- Working closely with members of the Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Testing various components of the product - code testing and quality assurance
- Porting this product into the cloud environment.
- Optimizing and automating the business processes and technologies implementations
- 2+ years experience as DevOps
- Knowledge of Python or TypeScript or C++, for optimization and automating purposes
- Azure cloud concepts and implementations experience (alternatively AWS or GCP)
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Business (technical) English - for a communication within the international team
- Work in the international environment on the product, that benefits millions of users.
- Small, tight-knit team, not a corporate climate
- Series of allowances: work anniversary, childbirth, marriage
- Sport subscription and culture card
- Private healthcare, paid sickdays
- Trainings and conferences
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Prometheus
- Experience with Terraform
Recruitment process consists of 2 online parts: technical interview (live coding) with the manager, and HR part.