The programmer's task will be daily work in a development team creating web solutions for Clients from Poland and European countries. This includes collaboration with the Project Manager, Senior Fullstack Developer and Tester.
- Experience in PHP: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in programming in PHP.
- Knowledge of Laravel: Solid knowledge of the Laravel framework, including its architecture, Eloquent ORM, blade templates, middleware, service providers etc.
- Databases: Good understanding of relational databases, especially MySQL. Knowledge of database design and query optimization techniques.
- RESTful API: Experience in
- Ability to communicate orally in English, understanding documentation
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience.
- Possibility of professional development and participation in interesting projects (training budget, participation in conferences)
- Remote work with at least one visit to Warsaw per month
- Benefits package (Multisport, Medicover, Sodexho vouchers).
Good to have:
- Knowledge of version control systems, especially Git.
- Experience with Docker and/or Vagrant will be a plus.
- Code Testing: Experience in writing unit and functional tests, preferably using PHPUnit.
- Understanding MVC: Deep knowledge of the MVC pattern and its applications in Laravel projects.