- Design, document and implement new systems, as well as enhancements and modifications to existing software with code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java best practices.
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code and be responsible for ensuring the team's deliverables meet or exceed business expectations
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and strive for improvements to best practices, standards, and processes
- Coordinate Continuous Integration activities, testing automation frameworks and other related items in addition to contributing core product code
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- 2-4 years of experience on similar position
- Expertise with Spring, Vertex, and Apache framework
- Development experience in building Microservices, specifically with HTTP, REST, JSON, and XML
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration technology.
- Experience in UI based technologies like REACT JS, Angular JS is a plus.
- Experience with a Relational database and NoSQL database
- Experience in messaging system and distributed technology.
- Expertise with Spring JPA and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in GIT, Maven, Jenkins, or such build automation tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and iterative software development lifecycle principles
- Experience with using Java and Spring boot.
- Experience with the application development lifecycle, CI/CD and proficiency in writing maintainable code using TDD/BDD paradigms.
- Good understanding of clean code principles - SOLID, KISS, DRY, Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes) and AWS
- Permanent employment based on a contract of employment
- Being part of very interesting project
- Social benefits
Good to have:
- Previous experience with financial services/payments processing experiences