Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Co-creation of IT strategy and design of IT solutions supporting the implementation of the company's strategy and effective operation of business units.
- Defining the architectural order and IT standards (business architecture, solutions, technical-system).
- Proposing changes to the existing IT architecture to ensure the achievement of current and future business objectives of the organization.
- Identifying technological debt in the IT Architecture area (business layer, information, systems, infrastructure)
- Monitors the process of eliminating technological debt within the IT Solutions/Solutions provided to the IT Solutions Teams, IT Operations Teams or IT Solutions Providers.
- Providing IT advice on the implementation of business processes supported by the BS IT ecosystem, processed data and communication interfaces.
- Co-creation of estimates and estimates for the implementation of new technologies in the IT Solutions area.
- Planning capacity and performance (Capacity Planning) of the IT Systems layer.
- Creating architectural documentation.
- IT advice on M&A processes implemented by performing Due Diligence in the Architecture area.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an IT Solutions Architect
- You have provided IT Solutions Architecture deliverables for business initiatives, including business, data, systems and technology layers
- You have co-created and supervised the implementation of IT Strategy, creating compliant principles and architectural standards
- You have participated in projects involving production teams from various technological and business areas
- You are familiar with methods and tools to support the process of creating architectural documentation and effective presentations in this area
- You know the types of popular software architectures, IT system classes and integration models, including their advantages and disadvantages
- You are familiar with technologies related to service-oriented architecture (SOA) and have experience in designing, integrating and maintaining IT systems
- You can boast of your knowledge of tools and notation (ArchiMate, UML, BPMN, Enterprise Architect)
- You have identified technological debt in the organization and created plans for its elimination
- You have co-created estimates for the implementation of new technologies in the organization
- You know English at least at B2 level
- We will agree on a suitable form of cooperation and range of benefits (employment contract or B2B).
- Our office is located in Warsaw at the European Square, not far from Rondo Daszyńskiego - currently we work in a hybrid model.
- We start work between 8:00 and 9:00 and value work-life balance.
- We replenish our energy level with aromatic coffee and tea, and in the morning we have subsidized breakfast.
- Lunch card.
- You can use an interactive platform to learn English, German and Spanish.
- You will receive additional days of leave appropriate to your work experience.
- We have a MultiSport card for you and the possibility to purchase a card for your closest ones, as well as sports activities in the office.
- We have private medical care for you and you can join a group insurance.
- As a parent, you can benefit from subsidies for nurseries and kindergartens and school supplies for your children.
- For our Employees and members of their families who find themselves in difficult situations, both professionally and privately, we have access to the EAP24 psychological and managerial support program.
- You will get access to the cafeteria program with points with which you can buy what you need and you will have access to cheaper cinema and theater tickets.
- On Fridays we work shorter :)