Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Maintenance and development of proprietary integration platform components.
- Tracking the progress of development work, fixing application errors.
- Creating modern interfaces to internal systems and tools
- Review and active participation in the software development process and in the scope of procedures and processes supporting the development team in terms of quality.
- Programming in Node, React according to the specification and best practices.
- Programming based on Web Services / Micro Services and using Cloud solutions.
- Establishing interfaces and data specifications for integration with external clients.
- Work support for junior developers
- Taking care of a high level of technical documentation.
- Reducing errors made during the development process.
- Creating unit tests and developing existing product functionalities
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Node.js and React.js
- Experience in projects related to WebService integration
- Experience and knowledge of SOAP/REST and other integration protocols.
- Experience in using queuing systems (e.g. AWS SQS)
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Git flow, as well as the ability to configure CI/CD tools
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Experience in working with the cloud, especially AWS or GCP will be a big advantage
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level
- Attractive remuneration based on an employment contract or b2b
- Working with attractive technologies
- Remote work
- Real impact on the qiality of created products
- Innovative projects
- Interesting international team (New York, Warsaw, London, Bucharest, Hong Kong, Toronto)
- Work in a non-corporate atmosphere;