Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Collaborate with product leaders & cross-functional team to determine multiple product roadmaps (Windows, Mac, future OSes such as SmartTV, Wearables) that aligns with the broader company vision;
- Be responsible for the technical architecture and execution of your organization initiatives that meet the business objectives;
- Define and continuously optimize your teams" working model (sprint/agile processes) for efficiency & quality;
- Set a high bar for engineering talent recruitment; Build a strong engineering brand for Desktop Solution and able to attract and retain talent;
- Coach, develop, and grow your engineering team to increase impact and job satisfaction;
- Build a strong culture of teamwork: guide team members to resolve conflicts and build cohesive relationships;
- Manage & lead the team through critical projects; setting an example of great execution;
- Provide sound judgment on hard tradeoffs between building products for speed versus tech debt;
- Have excellent communication skills to communicate the teams vision/plan effectively and represent the organization in engineering/company wide forums.
Desired skills & experience:
- 5 years experience in an engineering management capacity, leading a team of software engineers.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a team of engineers to develop desktop applications.
- Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills;
- Track record of managing, recruiting, and retaining strong engineering talents and growing effective teams;
- Experience working with multi-functional, globally distributed teams to coordinate work and deliver solutions that span multiple teams;
- Strong technical skills with C/C++ development
- Good knowledge of Windows/Mac OS development
- Very good English skills
- Attractive salary package
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Extended health benefits
- Training and development allowance
Good to have:
- Experience managing multiple Engineering Managers.