The Key Responsibilites:
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, cloud-native, microservice-based tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- Respond to disruptions and proactively work to prevent such from occurring in the first place. The position includes a weekly rotating on-call duty, which also includes additional time off.
Desired skills & experience:
- 2+ years with a robust software engineering background (Node/TypeScript)
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Ability to operate in a DevOps environment
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Very good spoken and written skills in English
- 30 paid vacation days
- 20% time - We usually spend Fridays on education and innovation
- Flex Time - Work when it fits you and your team best
- Double Flex - When working on an incident it's as if you worked double
- Rest day - Have been on-call last week? you need a paid day off!
- Hackathons - Like AWS game days, disaster recovery days, chaos monkey days
- Sports benefits
Good to have skills:
- Experience with using Amazon Web Services or certified knowledge of AWS