The Key Responsibilites:
- Ensuring the team builds a great app, providing experience and knowledge in making it a success on Windows and MacOS platforms.
- Full lifecycle of software development including user-story refinement, design, coding, regression testing, problem investigation, debugging and fixing.
- Working with the PO, Scrum Master, Tech Lead, Test Lead, and other engineers in the Scrum, to ensure team delivery.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience with app development, notably integration with OS features including Inter-Process Communications (IPC), app packaging and installation.
- Experience with Java development, suitable for making significant enhancements to an existing desktop app.
- Ability to design and write secure, stable, testable, and maintainable code with minimal defects.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Excellent communications skills, a versatile and creative mind, with good problem-solving abilities, self-motivation, and energy.
- Attractive remunaration
- Flexible working environment
- Medical care
- Local and international projects
- Continuous growth to enrich expertise level in telecom environment
Good to have:
- App development on both Windows and MacOS platforms.
- Development of secure desktop applications.
- Automated testing infrastructure and/or desktop app testing.
- Communications products, such as SIP, calling, messaging, or group collaboration.