- You will be responsible for realization of worldwide projects, beginning from analysis, IT relevant transformation of business cases (EDI/EAI/SOA) and description of implementation (conversion rules, conditions and logics) until the point of integration tests and go-live support.
- You will also link specific IT EDI tasks to logistics chain.
- You will take responsibility for project organization of EDI & SOA projects as well as for delivery in time, budget and quality.
- Analysis and support of the production environment, as well as continuous analysis and optimization of existing processes and services will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will work in a virtual team and will collaborate in project discussions and exchange of knowledge and experiences in an international environment.
- Detailed EDI/EAI/SOA experiences in common formats of data interchanges (EDIFACT, ANSI X.12, XML, SAP IDoc, RosettaNet, JSON, etc.)
- 2 years of experience in project management for EDI/EAI/SOA projects
- Fluent written and spoken Business English
- Practical skills in technical communication protocols and experiences in dealing with standard EDI/EAI integration platforms respectively converter software and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Common technical understanding of programming languages, UNIX, Linux, etc.
- Willingness to work in a virtual team, strengths in self-motivation as well as self-organization
- Knowledge in the logistics industry is an advantage
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance