The Key Responsibilites:
- Developing new features
- Writing automated tests
- Cooperation within the self-organized Agile team - participate in meetings, code reviews etc.
- Sharinmg knowledge and mentor others
- Fixing bugs and keeping high quality of applications with performance maintenance, scalable solutions, etc.
- Strong experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot
- Understanding of security concepts like CSRF, XSS, CORS, sanitization, validation
- Familiarity with performance of web application: downloads optimizations, runtime caveats, browser rendering phases, images formats and optimizations
- Knowledge about layout tooling in CSS
- Knowledge about semantic HTML
- Familiarity with CSS architecture methodologies like BEM, OOCSS, Atomic CSS
- Good understanding of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies, such as JPA and Hibernate
- Ability to write clean code
- Ability to develop well designed REST APIs
- Experience with building tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Spock, Junit or Mockito
- Experience with Git
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing)
- Attractive remuneration
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible.
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets, group insurance, early retirement program (PPE).
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve.
- Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That's what we cultivate in our company as well.
Good to have skills:
- Working experience with Angular JS, SASS/LESS, Jasmine
- Familiarity with other frameworks, e.g.: ReactJS, VueJS, Svelte, etc.
- Working experience with cloud platforms (ideally having worked with AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker, its ecosystem, container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Microservice Architectures
- Experience with containerized Spring Boot Applications for Microservice Architectures
- Familiarity with work methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with CI/CD