For our client who is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the biggers professional services firm in the world. We are looking for professionals to join the global business systems support team in the office in Warsaw for the position of:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Application Support Analyst Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Developing and providing deep technical SME knowledge, including best practices and recommendations
- Application configuration
- Assisting with troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues and escalations
- Deploying new releases to stage and production environments
- Triage and resolve user issues using incident management application
- Adhering to formal IT change management process
- Query application and server log files to troubleshoot issues
- Query, investigate, and update data in Oracle SQL databases
- Run batch jobs and scripts on remote servers
- Authoring and updating internal technical documentation, SOPs, etc
- Routine database table maintenance
- Previous experience with issue identification, prioritization and resolution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Access
- Proficiency in Microsoft Server 2012 R2 +
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of RESTful API technologies and creating/maintaining JSON endpoints
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft scripting languages
- Self-motivated to problem solve and proactively identify trends
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Prior incident management experience required
- Fluent English is a must, communicative Polish nice to have
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in business systems support area.
- Access to and ability to acquire proficiency in top notch IT tools and solutions in a macro scale use.
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your capabilities, preferences and ambitions.
Good to have skills:
- Oracle PL/SQL knowledge