For our client, company which is an award-winning software development and integration services company with a global customer base, we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT SW Validation EngineerWarszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Understanding detailed functional requirements on complex embedded software, both existing requirements and enhancements to be introduced in order to meet evolving users" needs.
- Support the elaboration of adequate test strategies to demonstrate the software's fulfilment of functional requirements. Traceability of test steps to functional requirements.
- Developing test procedures, execution, debug and formal results preparation.
- Anomaly investigation, including liaison with software designers and requirements authors.
- Inspection of peers" test procedures versus applicable technical and process requirements.
- Configuration & administration of updated test software and results
- Proficiency in formally validating software against baseline requirements
- Java programming (min. 2 years professional experience); C coding; Linux scripting skills
- Engineering degree in software, computer science or similar
- Experience of Real-time embedded software engineering lifecycle process. (Min. 3years relevant experience in real-time embedded Software engineering domains-design, code/test, integration, validation)
- Software process oriented. Disciplined & quality mind-set (on-quality, on-schedule, on-cost)
- Excellent software problem solving skills-diagnostic approach (solution-oriented)
- Experience in the satellite/space, avionics, transportation, telecomms or similar industry.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- Participation in interesting projects for the largest automotive companies in the world
- Opportunity to travel to client sites
- Competitive salary adequate to the skills and performance
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills amongst experienced Mobica professionals.
- Different career paths (technical, management)
- Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Work in friendly, open and supportive international environment
Good to have:
- Previous experience validating satellite platform control software
- Microsoft Windows 7; Linux Red Hat 4.x
- ECSS software engineering standards (Q-80B, E-40).
- ERC32 / LEON / SPARC processor.
- MIL-STD 1553B, and/or spacewire.
- Data transport packet protocols (CCSDS)