- Develop and optimize React-based web applications.
- Work closely with our design team to transform designs into responsive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate web applications with APIs.
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable TypeScript code.
- Utilize modern CSS techniques and frameworks to style components.
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring best practices are followed.
- Continuously research and implement new web development technologies and best
- Work both independently and as part of a diverse team of designers and developers
Desired skills & experience:
- +3 years of commercial experience.
- Experience with TypeScript and modern CSS techniques.
- A keen eye for UI/UX design principles and ability to produce clean user interfaces.
- Strong experience with version control, preferably git.
- Familiarity with modern web development tools and bundlers.
- Comfortable working in the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effec?vely in English, both verbally and in wri?ng.
- Proven experience working in collabora?ve team environments.
- Salary in dollars up to 30 USD/hour, equivalent to 5040 USD/month (the amount in Polish złoty is approximate and dependent on the USD exchange rate)
- B2B contract with a US company
- Remote work with autonomy
- Collaboration with an international team in the USA and Poland
- Development opportunities within the educational platform
- Flexible working hours
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with three.js, WebGL, and react-three-fiber.
- Experience in the edtech industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.