Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Development of the MS Office add-ons (grammar service, custom dictionary, etc.) dedicated for Windows platform
- Development of web client for the browser, loaded from backend (for browser based MS Office, platform independent
- Working in SCRUM model
- 4+ years of hands-on front-end design/development in C# .NET.
- Experience building Office COM add-ins by implementing the IDTExtensibility2 interface in C# .NET.
- Deep knowledge of the Office object model, as well as each of the Office application's object models (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to write code that efficiently work with the object model to
- Extracts texts
- Select a piece of text, like a sentence or a word (Range object).
- Replace a high number of words or sentence throughout the object model.
- Add colored underlines to different text (Range) objects.
- Knowledge of loading a web application into a browser control, and interacting with that via json structures.
- Strong understanding of design, including the ability to translate business requirements into efficient and effective UI/UX.
- Fluent English - C1/C2
- Direct contract with Norwegian company (preferably B2B)
- Remote work
- Internal trainings
Rest of the benefits - to be discussed during the interview
Good to have skills:
- Angular 2+
- CSS 3
Technology stack of the project:
- C# .NET