Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Overall QA Strategy creation, planning & execution (manual and automation).
- Definition of quality standards and procedures, ensuring that standards are met.
- Set QA OKRs, contribute into department OKRs
- Proactive QA workflow audit and improvements proposals, align with QA Leads & Project Managers.
- Understand QA work specifics per each team.
- Current processes / methodology challenge.
- Quality gates management.
- Quality trends analysis in each team (based on measured data) and AIs generation.
- Participate in Production Incident retrospectives, contribute into AIs generation.
- Introduce relevant QA-related best practices.
- Manage QA-related projects/initiatives.
- Form QA Leads" work group.
- Manage AQA backlog with AQA Lead, provide it's execution per each team.
- Lead performance testing activities (form requirements, planning, etc.).
- Contribution into CI/CD process from QA perspective.
- Regular QA stream" results reporting.
- AQA Lead and Lead QAs supervision.
- PDPs & annual performance review.
- Mentoring, support with Education\Trainings.
- Perform p2p (career-related).
- QA Lead / QA Manager experience in several companies.
- Doesn't work hands on" as QA.
- Closer to Manager (has strategic view, not 1 team focus).
- Experienced with building QA departments & processes from scratch.
- Proactive, high energy level & great interpersonal communicational skills.
- English level: upper-intermediate or higher.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you"re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.