The Key Responsibilites:
- Being responsible for regulatory compliance with the implementation and change management procedures.
- Overseing data migration from legacy systems and establish maintenance plans to keep databases secure and compliant.
- Promote continuous improvement of engineering and architecture practices.
- Provide architecture expertise to help solve complex technical problems.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Develop in-depth assessments which validate specific technology and architecture directions as appropriate for business solutions.
Desired skills & experience:
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Experience in database migration, preparing plans and supervising a data migration project
- PL/SQL or SQL, IBM database knowledge
- Solaris operating system knowledge
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments.
- Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of project and application life cycles and work in an Agile delivery model.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Flexibility and independent work ability; ability to inspire others, i.e. confidence and initiative
- Ensures stable high level of quality being delivered to all business units
- Permanent employment based on a B2B contract
- Being part of very interesting project
- Full remote work.