Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Support and enhance existing applications as well as working on new features.
- Working in an agile development team and participating in code reviews and able to mentor junior developers
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Write tests for your own code and increase test coverage for our applications
- Contribute to architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem
- Ensuring that our applications are scalable, performant, and accessible to a diverse set of users.
- Demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement, seeking out opportunities to streamline processes, improve quality, and increase efficiency.
- At least 3 years commercial experience with Angular
- Experience with React or Vue JS
- Able to write testable maintainable code, experience with TDD an advantage
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux
- Experience with developing and integrating with REST API's
- Deep understanding of html semantics, CSS (sass, less)
- Experience with containerization technology (e.g. Docker)
- Temporary contract: one year
- Attractive salary (130-170 PLN/h)
- Fully remote work
- The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role
- They are a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees
Good to have:
- Familiarity with NX Monorepo build system
- Webpack Module Federation
- Docker Helm configuration / Kubernetes
- Some experience with Microservices an advantage
They are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on Mobile data connectivity platform SIMPro. The candidate will possess a good knowledge of TypeScript and Angular, React or Vue as well as proficiency in HTML and CSS. Experience with Node JS and Nest JS framework would be an advantage. You should be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, communicate effectively, and be comfortable taking ownership of complex projects.