- Automate infrastructure components;
- Develop pipelines within CI for projects;
- Deal with infrastructure migration between data centers;
- Participate in the launch of new projects;
- Work with tasks within tickets;
- Respond to monitoring events;
- Advise developers and managers, as well as clients of the company;
- Be prepared to work on-call during the night shift.
- Experience from 5 years as a systems engineer;
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack/etc);
- Experience in writing shell scripts;
- Development experience in any scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby, Golang, etc);
- Good understanding of Linux-like operating systems;
- Experience with containerization, virtualization, and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC/LXD);
- DB administration knowledge (PostgreSQL is preferable);
- English B1+ level.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.