Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Develop and maintain software solutions in the medical technology/medical imaging industry
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of the software development process
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and the medical technology/medical imaging industry
- 4+ years experience in C++
- Experience with visualisation frameworks - OpenInventor from Thermofisher (preferred), but also OpenSceneGraph, or Unreal/Unity engines.
- Previous experience working in a scrum team
- Self-driven and passionate about programming
- Has a high degree of responsibility
- English - C1/C2
- Direct contract with Norwegian company (preferably B2B)
- Remote work
- Internal trainings
Rest of the benefits - to be discussed during the interview
Good to have:
- Experience in medical imaging and knowledge about DICOM
- Knowledge on DevOps aspects like CI/CD, contenerization, etc.
Technology stack on the project:
C++, MongoDB, REST API (Golang), Vue.js, TypeScript