Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Support and enhance existing applications as well as working on new features.
- Working in an agile development team and participating in code reviews and able to mentor junior developers
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Write tests for your own code and increase test coverage for our applications
- Contribute to architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem
- Ensuring that our applications are scalable, performant, and accessible to a diverse set of users.
- Demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement, seeking out opportunities to streamline processes, improve quality, and increase efficiency.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 3-4 years commercial experience with Angular.
- At least 2-3 years commercial experience with Node JS.
- Professional level of English and Polish to work on a daily basis.
- Able to write testable maintainable code, experience with TDD an advantage.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux.
- Experience with developing and integrating with REST API's
- Deep understanding of html semantics, CSS (sass, less)
- Experience with containerization technology (e.g. Docker)
- Attractive salary based on a B2B contract with UK company.
- The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company.
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role.
- Client is a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees.
- Full remoted work.
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with NX Monorepo build system
- Webpack Module Federation
- Docker Helm configuration / Kubernetes
- Some experience with Microservices an advantage