Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Create architecture-compliant solution strategies for demands that conform both to customer requirements and solution development standards in an agile setup with a focus on our implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
- Analyze and design the architecture and interaction of the systems, components and microservices in the scope of the CXone project - following best practices of Dynamics 365 development but also leveraging modern machine learning opportunities such as Azure OpenAI.
- Closely interact with other internal and external partners to create an optimized overall solution for the CXone project, especially in terms of information and communication, data exchange between systems and a common case-handling application.
- Ensure the consistency and quality of the entire system, considering the requirements in terms of performance, monitorability, auditability, security environment, etc.
- Ensure that expected application quality attribute levels are achieved
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum Master's / Diploma degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of professional expertise in IT Software Architecture with in-depth knowledge of requirement definition/management and system design development
- Profound professional knowledge of complex business applications and their business- related workflow support with a clear focus on Customer communication and Customer Services based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Professional understanding of the solution design of .Net based and cloud hosted business applications and databases using interacting microservices, components and APIs.
- Knowledge of working in a multi-national business IT organization, ideally experience in the logistics and freight forwarding industry.
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented attitude and ability to work effectively across diverse organizations, groups and functions
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken) is a must, other languages are an advantage
- Willingness for limited travel in Europe
- Attractive salary
- Remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Medical healthcare package
- Sport Card
- Life insurance
- Holiday Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Work-life Balance