Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Solving complex programming problems with particular emphasis on design and object-oriented programming
- Work on developing solutions with Apex, Lightning and Visualforce
- Collaborate, communicate and translate business requirements with a technical architect and project manager to create technical solutions
- Manage and implement specific code quality standards and project development strategies
- Implementation of improvements and new functionalities in the Salesforce product suite
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce
- Ability to program in an object-oriented language (Java, Apex)
- Good knowledge of Front-end frameworks (Aura, LWC)
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of the project management system (Jira, Confluence or similar)
- Salary min. 150 PLN + vat on B2B
- Support in achieving success
- Short recruitment process (max. 2 interviews)
- Projects for companies from around the world (USA, UK, DE, PL)
- Work in remote mode, but if you choose to work in an office in Łódź - it is in the city center
- We share knowledge and support individual development
- Do you need a certificate? We are very happy about it!
- We will cover the costs and advise you on how to prepare
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of CPQ, Commerce Cloud, Vlocit - a min. 1 of the listed ones
We are currently looking for a Salesforce developer who already has experience in Salesforce and wants to undertake new projects in which he will implement high-quality business solutions based on the best industry practices and customer needs.