Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Supporting and enhancing existing applications while contributing to the development of new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high-performance and reliable Java services.
- Work on the enhancement and optimization of existing functionalities to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Contributing to architectural and code review discussions to drive improvements in our engineering ecosystem.
- Stay updated on industry trends and incorporate best practices into the development process.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Java Engineer with a strong background in microservices architecture
- Solid understanding of Java engineering principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in working with SQL databases.
- Experience in developing and integrating with both REST APIs.
- Experience in developing solutions for Kubernetes platform.
- Experience with Kafka
- Familiarity with Agile principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Solid English skills
- Attractive salary based on a B2B contract with UK company.
- The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company.
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role.
- Client is a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees.
- Full remoted work
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular is a plus.
- Knowledge of software security practices like BSIMM / OWASP.
- DevOps experience
- Telecom or IOT background
- Hazelcast experience
- Operating linux OS
- Extended networking knowledge