The Key Responsibilites:
- Maintenance and development of integration platform components.
- Tracking the progress of development work, fixing application errors.
- Review and active participation in the software development process and in the scope of procedures and processes supporting the development team in terms of quality.
- Programming in JAVA according to the specification and best practices.
- Programming based on Web Services / Micro Services and using Cloud solutions.
- Establishing interfaces and data specifications for integration with external clients.
- Support for junior developers
- Taking care of a high level of technical documentation.
- Reducing errors made during the development process.
- Creating unit tests and developing existing product functionalities
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of Java 8 / Java 11 & Spring + Springboot experience
- Experience in projects related to WebService integration
- Experience and knowledge of SOAP/REST and other integration protocols.
- Good knowledge of ORM (JOOQ / Hibernate), SQL, NoSQL, XML, JSON, Maven, JUnit, Swagger
- Experience in using queuing systems (e.g. AWS SQS)
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Git flow, as well as the ability to configure CI/CD tools
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Experience in working with the cloud, especially AWS or GCP will be a big advantage
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level
- Attractive remuneration based on an employment contract or b2b
- Working with attractive technologies
- Remote work
- Real impact on the qiality of created products
- Innovative projects
- Interesting international team (New York, Warsaw, London, Bucharest, Hong Kong, Toronto)
- Work in a non-corporate atmosphere;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Node.js