- Development and maintenance of applications for mobile devices, TV and web browsers;
- Implementation of changes in the application in accordance with the specification;
- Proposing solutions;
- Code review;
- Following the best software development practices;
- Estimating the time needed to implement new functionalities;
- Collaboration with other team members.
- Work experience (3+) as a software engineer or programmer;
- Experience in developing applications in React Native or Swift or React;
- Practical knowledge of designing and programming internet services;
- Fluency in software engineering tools: Git, GitLab, JIRA;
- Ability to document requirements and specifications;
- High communication and teamwork skills;
- Good command of the English and Polish language;
- Technical education;
- Willingness to self-development.
- Inspiring work within multicultural experienced team;
- Ability to learn new technologies and solutions;
- Competitive salary;
- Technical trainings and certificates;
- Sport & recreation package (Multisport card);
- Cafeteria system (Mybenefit);
- Private medical care for you and your family;
- Free English lessons;
- Social events including: daily fruits, lunches and/ or beers with colleagues as a part of the integration budget;
- Work in the office localized few steps from the metro station in the center of Warsaw or remotely (office visits once a month are required);
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- A nice workplace with good colleagues who emphasize an informal atmosphere with room for humor, and where it is fun and exciting to go to work.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript, native applications (e.g. iOS - Swift, Objective C, Android - Kotlin, Java), smart TV;
- Experience with Webpack;
- DevOps skills (Docker, GitLab CI, CI / CD).
The project aims to develop a multi-platform video content consumption application, both VoD and Live TV. The product is a part of a larger complete solution addressed to content providers, building a comprehensive offer for their customers - end users of the application. The application is created in accordance with the best software development practices and designed in a way that provides users with ease and pleasure of use.