- Automate infrastructure components;
- Develop CI pipelines for projects;
- Migrate infrastructure between data centers;
- Participate in the launch of new projects;
- React to monitoring events.
- 5+ years of experience as a system engineer;
- Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Saltstack);
- Experience in shell-scripts;
- Good understanding of Linux-like operating systems;
- Experience with container application virtualization systems;
- Appreciate an experience with any cluster systems;
- Rich IT experience to be able to solve different tasks by the optimal way;
- Higher technical education;
- Intermediate English (B1+).
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
- Kubernetes, Saltstack, Clickhouse, ELK, Postgresql, Kafka, MongoDB, Vault, Minio