Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Maintain and support our global SAP HANA-based ERP system,
- Close cooperation with its inhouse consultants to be able to develop functional requirements based on business needs,
- Analyse functional processes and purpose technical designs,
- Be part of the teams and contribute to the integration process of the entire CRM/ERP landscape,
- Stay up to date on the latest SAP technologies,
- Prepare functional tests for own developed implementations,
- Take care of technical documentation of own developed implementations,
- Work according to enterprise methodologies and guidelines, as well as development best practice.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 3-5 years of proven commercial experience with ABAP software development,
- Good knowledge of SAP development environment (f.ex.ERP, CRM,EMM),
- Ability to work in an international and virtual environment,
- Professional level of English (spoken and written),
- University degree, in best case technical or IT oriented studies or similar education,
- Knowledge of SAP enterprise processes.
- Hybrid work / remote with 3 days per month in the office (Gliwice or Katowice),
- Attractive salary:
- 95 - 107 pln/h 16 20 000 pln netto +Vat (B2B),
- 13 - 17 000 pln brutto (employment contract),
- Great independence in the fulfilment of tasks and opportunities for development,
- Possibility of cooperation based on an employment contract or B2B agreement,
- Comprehensive onboarding programme,
- Individual career and development opportunities,
- Regular employee/feedback discussions and training opportunities,
- Interesting and challenging projects within international team,
- Stable employment, friendly environment,
- English and German classes (during working hours),
- Team-building events,
- Addictional benefits package (including private healthcare and subsidized meals).
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of HANA bases solutions,
- Knowledge of Solution Manager.
1. Online interview with Managers (in english)