- Creating high-quality code for the backend part of our products (primarily for the proprietary database system, created with the needs of modern museums and educational institutions in mind),
- Verification of co-workers" code quality (Code Review),
- Creating technical documentation and code documentation,
- Active participation in work processes (SCRUM).
- Approx. 5 years of experience with PHP and Symfony,
- Knowledge of issues related to REST API,
- Very good knowledge of relational databases MySQL, PostgreSQL and non-relational MongoDB, as well as the ability to create optimal queries,
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Work in an agile backend team with close cooperation with the frontend team,
- Opportunities to implement your solutions and suggest new technologies,
- Real impact on the architecture and the possibility of using libraries and solutions at your own discretion and knowledge (after consulting with TTL).