- Develop projects for interesting domestic and global brands,
- Create user interfaces based on mock-ups prepared by experienced UI/UX experts,
- Test and modify our systems with the help of our QA team to optimize and improve their performance,
- Take part in preparing relevant project documentation.
- At least 2,5-3 years of experience in developing commercial software,
- Advanced knowledge of ES6, TypeScript, Angular2+,
- Solid knowledge of React/Redux architecture (or other state management tool),
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS,
- Familiarity with RWD, PWA, and the mobile-first approach,
- Good command of English,
- Creativity - good ideas are always welcome!
- Good communication skills - we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- Attention to details, consistency, and accuracy.
- Remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- Full remote work
- A significant impact on your projects - you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- Opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks - each project we carry out is different,
- Continuous development in application of new technologies - we are constantly learning as well,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private health and sport employee benefits card,
- Experience with RxJS,
- Experience with React Native,
- Experience with Server Side Rendering,
- Experience with REST API's,
- Experience in testing (Jest, Cypress, etc.),
- Knowledge of CSS Modules / styled-components (or similar),
- Ability to work with Sketch,
- Experience with Docker,
- Experience gained in implementing your own ideas and projects, both commercial and open-source,
- Experience in organizing or participating in conferences and community meetings, or creating educational content,
- Knowledge of Agile methods and tools e.g. Scrum, Jira, Bitbucket, Bitrise etc.