The Key Responsibilites:
- The project is still in the active stage of development, both business and technical;
- Working in a scrum team (without fanaticism), participating in planning your own workflow;
- Involvement in solving architectural, infrastructural, and other strategic tasks;
- Code review of other team members, documentation of own code.
- Experience in programming from 5 years, using Go as a primary language for at least 2 years (experience with Go may be less if the primary language is a compiled statically typed language.).;
- Good understanding of the Go device: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.;
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience in using relational databases (we use PostgreSQL), ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries;
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker);
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it;
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes;
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.