Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- As a Systems and Certification Engineer, you are part of the Systems Engineering team which is responsible for Requirements Management, System Design, System Architecture and Functional Design of the Power Transfer System. As part of the team, you will be organizing and coordinating with the design engineers the certification of the products. This includes defining the certification requirements at the early stage of the development process, monitoring them during the development process and verifying them at the end of the development process.
Desired skills & experience:
- Solid knowledge of certification processes (>3 years)
- Completed studies in engineering, preferred direction: electrical engineering
- Experience in typical industry standards, such as the low voltage directive
- Basic knowledge of power electronics and/or wireless energy transfer
- Experience in working with certification bodies such as T V, UL or others
- Above all, we are looking for a person full of energy! Are you ready to develop systems that can be successfully sold to customers. You share enthusiasm, knowledge and experience with others, but are also open to learning and personal development.
- Fluent English language knowledge, German language knowledge is an additional asset
- All the necessary tools for work
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Private medical care
- Participation in substantive training and continuous development (qualifications)
- Subsidized language learning
- Parking for employees