For our Client - one of leaders on the Polish IT market we are looking for:
Formy umowy: Umowa o pracę B2B / Kontrakt
The Key Responsibilites:
- Creating and reviewing architecture and implementation design based on requirements.Implementing enterprise-class solutions for customers based on requirements.
- Providing support for development team (advice, guidance, assistance and training) to team members with a particular focus on less experienced colleagues, mainly in technical fields.
- Responsibility for implementation and testing of the solution through all stages of a project's lifecycle.
- Problem solving during all phases of a project's lifecycle.
- Active communication with customer.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in front-end development
- Extensive knowledge of Java Script (ES5), CSS3, HTML5
- Practical knowledge of ReactJS or AngularJS 1.x or TypeScript and AngularJS 2
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks: Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Practical knowledge of using development tools: GruntJS, Bower, Npm, JIRA, Git
- Experience in Bootstrap
- Experience in creating architecture and application design
- Experience in collaboration with customers
- University degree in Information Technology (or similar)
- Practical communication skills in English
- Attractive salary
- Multiple growth possibilities including:
- A wide range of trainings: TT Academy - two months of technical trainings for every new Employee. Technology and soft skills trainings Conferences and convents.
- Involvement in interesting projects with dynamic environment.
- Multiple chances to work in an international environment with foreign customers, some of which include some of the biggest companies in the world. B
- Being a part of an interesting, highly motivated young team which will form the backbone of the business in Kielce from the very beginning.
- Flexible approach to working hours (we are not corporate').
- Chances of working abroad at customers" sites. S
- Social package (Benefit, Xmass bonuses).
- Nice and pleasant family-like" atmosphere without typical corporate pressure.
Good to have skills:
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine (with Karma), JsUnit.
- Practical knowledge of swagger
- Experience in Node.js
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferably SCRUM)
- Experience in creating enterprise-class applications