The Key Responsibilites:
- Independent management of the accounting books of assigned Polish companies;
- Supervision and correction of SSC work;
- Supervision of the correctness of balance sheets of assigned companies
- Booking and reconciliation of reserves and sales documents;
- Active participation in the month-end closing;
- Preparation of tax declarations;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and statements for the Management, financial institutions and consolidated financial statements;
- Representing the Company and cooperation with tax authorities, banks, auditors;
- Supervision of coordinated projects (e.g. process optimization, implementation of KSef);
- Active participation in projects (establishment of new companies, liquidations, acquisitions).
- Higher education in economics or related;
- Analytical thinking skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting in a standalone position;
- Practical knowledge of balance sheet and tax regulations;
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level;
- We are looking for an ambitious, independent and development-oriented person who is willing to take on new challenges.
- Life insurance;
- PZU health insurance;
- Courses of English and other European languages;
- Transport to and from work (Poznań -> Żerniki);
- Training system;
- MyBenefit platform;
- Kitchen: coffee, muesli, fruit Thursdays, fruit squeezer, toaster, etc.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Optima accounting software;
- Experience in an accounting office.