Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Your job is to create a series of automated test scripts in Python, that will support the development of a new cloud-based version of Extended Detection and Response (XDR) application, protecting the enterprise customers against targeted attacks.
Getting down to details, your daily tasks will be a combination of:
- Creating a set of automating testing scripts (Python + Pytest), for new product feature testing
- Contenerization - using Docker in the testing context
- Deployments in Azure/AWS cloud
Desired skills & experience:
- 2+ years experience in automated testing (building and enhancing testing scripts)
- Solid hands-on experience in Python & test framework - Pytest
- Experience in CI/CD toolchain and ability to create & maintain test pipeline
- Experience in API testing (REST API)
- Understanding of business requirements and their translation to testing scenarios
- Azure or AWS cloud concepts and implementations experience
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Business (technical) English - for a communication within the international team
- Work in the international environment on the product, that benefits millions of users.
- Small, tight-knit team, not a corporate climate
- Series of allowances: work anniversary, childbirth, marriage
- Sport subscription and culture card
- Private healthcare, paid sickdays
- Trainings and conferences
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Selenium framework
- Knowledge of Jenkins or Prometheus
- Experience with Ansible or Terraform or Docker or Kubernetes
- ISTQB Certificate
Recruitment process consists of 2 online parts: technical interview (live coding - algorithm & testing task) with the manager, and the second is the HR part.