- Resolve most difficult customer issues.
- Automate and simplify repeating customer requests for handing over to the previous support line.
- Prevent issues, provide reliability and improve product.
- Work experience as a Team Lead for 2+ years - you will manage fast growing team, build development plans, improve team and department processes.
- Strong technical background with Ruby on Rails and web technologies (see the list above) - you will be a technical leader of a team: knowledge sharing, solutions planning and review are your responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, customer-oriented and coordinating skills - we work in agile, fast-paced environment.
- Systems thinking and proactive vision - You will analyse, prevent or automate upcoming repeated customer requests.
- English level: Intermediate and higher - SOFTSWISS is international company and we gradually transform our communication to English.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you"re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker..
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana