- Resolve most difficult customer issues.
- Automate and simplify repeating customer requests for handing over to the previous support line.
- Prevent issues, provide reliability and improve performance of product.
- Together with the professional team investigate and fix product issues focusing on preventing them in the future.
- Automate manual and repeating customer requests and routine operations.
- Continuously grow your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expande to new technologies and domains as you learn.
- Work experience as developer or L2/L3 support.
- Ruby on Rails programming skills.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Git.
- Good debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Understanding how the modern web works (networking concepts and protocols).
- Basic experience in working with Linux, knowledge of Bash.
- Russian B2/C1 level.
- Take part in a self-development program as a mentee.
- Contribute to processes of fast-growing team with great plans.
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely.
- Relocate options with company support.
- Salary is above the market level.
- Free English lessons.
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation.
- Referral program.
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events.
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities.
Good to have skills:
- Experience with logging (ELK), monitoring systems (Sentry, Datadog), and ability to read log files or error traces.
- Experience in automating routine with writing scripts and/or other tools (Jenkins).
- English level: Intermediate and higher.
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience.