Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Work in a fully agile environment (we're using Kanban) with senior engineers and business side;
- Participate in designing and development of the fault-tolerant, highly available, and optimized solutions;
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence;
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc);
- Integration with 3rd party game vendors;
- Collaborate with other teams - product, infrastructure, and business;
- Participation in code review of other team members.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Perfect Go programming skills;
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries;
- Deep knowledge of data structures, OOP, and algorithms;
- Good communication skills;
- Practical commercial experience with: RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL); Key-value storages (e.g. Redis); Docker, Kubernetes.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Sports program compensation;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have:
- Messaging systems (e.g. Apache Kafka);
- TSDB (e.g. Prometheus);
- ELK stack.