- Develop and lead security account plans and strategies using all crossfunctional resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services) to achieve your quota;
- Business development in European market;
- Drive revenue growth through expanding new resellers and new customers, and through new project identification, creation and attach opportunities to achieve your yearly quota;
- Build good relations with partners to develop incremental product and service business. Team with authorized channel partners on sales opportunities bringing to bear theri capabilities where appropriate;
- Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical perfection in all, positioning competitive analysis, proposals and exchanges;
- Actively participate in cybersecurity events and partner activities.
- 5+ years of experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security solution, cloud security solutions, network and systems management solution. Validated/Quantifiable track record of overachievement. Large, complex deal management.
- Good experience in channel management, good relations with local security distributors and resellers;
- Be familiar with the Poland, CEE and even Europe cyber security market;
- Understand customer business objectives and can map theses to relevant technology solutions;
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Beeing able to travel is required.
- Work in an international, stable company;
- Form of cooperation: B2B contract (26 days paid leave) or permanent contract;
- Medical insurance;
- Mobile/Toll/Gass fee/Laptop.