A global company that focuses on developing its own solutions for large enterprises or launching its initiatives on a global scale. Freed from politics, they grow quickly and bravely. And everything started in Italy! The team - talented, competent colleagues - is spread across Europe. You will get the chance to establish mutual exchange (learn and teach) with some of the most gifted and most qualified people you will ever meet. Your talent will be admitted and encouraged to flourish to the full extent. Test your skills to the limit and grow with a great group! We work with state-of-the-art technologies to provide scalable, reliable enterprise solutions to the 50 best companies in the world. Have you ever dreamed of working on your own ideas? Here you can show. Show what you're made of, be elected, bring your ideas to a team of people as gifted and talented as you!
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT DevOps Engineer (Azure, AWS, GCP) 12000 - 17000 PLN Wrocław
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Automate infrastructural provisioning of complex, multi-component applications. Propose and implement solutions to challenging technological problems through the tools you're most confident with.
- Individuate redundancies and bottlenecks in the application lifecycle, and eliminate or attenuate them by producing scripts or code meant to streamline complexity.
- Actively manage the operations side of huge cloud / on-premise infrastructures and develop or configure tools of your own to make scalability and flexibility attainable and manageable.
- Take part to the evolutive design of existing solutions. Reimagine and test your ideas about the data layer, networking components, balancing components.
- Implement smart full-stack monitoring, with both customized and out-of-the-box cutting edge technologies.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Support the cross-functional team with DevOps mindset.
- Knowledge of networking and system engineering, both on-premise and on any major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell for example)
- Familiarity with databases, both SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of different architectural paradigms (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and ability to quickly grasp and interact with new tools meant for full-stack monitoring of complex architectures.
- Fluent English (minimum B2 / C1)
- Knowledge of Polish (minimum B2)
- Passion for the topic.
- Drive;Pragmatism; Humbleness.
- Curiosity and initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Attractive salary 83 - 110 PLN / H
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- Benefits package
- Chill room; snacks and Italian coffee
- Necessary tools (laptop, headphones monitor)
- A new office in the center of Wroclaw
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You'll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations, we invent our own.
- Own products. We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Staying informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don't miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We're a global reality.
Nice to have:
- Adaptable, comfortable with learning new technologies on the fly-but not overly focused on new and shiny tech.
- Knowledge of the Italian language.