Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Automate infrastructural provisioning of complex, multi-component applications. Propose and implement solutions to challenging technological problems through the tools you're most confident with.
- Individuate redundancies and bottlenecks in the application lifecycle, and eliminate or attenuate them by producing scripts or code meant to streamline complexity.
- Actively manage the operations side of huge cloud / on-premise infrastructures and develop or configure tools of your own to make scalability and flexibility attainable and manageable.
- Take part to the evolutive design of existing solutions. Reimagine and test your ideas about the data layer, networking components, balancing components.
- Implement smart full-stack monitoring, with both customized and out-of-the-box cutting edge technologies.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Support the cross-functional team with DevOps mindset.
Desired skills & experience:
- Knowledge of networking and system engineering, both on-premise and on any major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell for example)
- Familiarity with databases, both SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of different architectural paradigms (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and ability to quickly grasp and interact with new tools meant for full-stack monitoring of complex architectures.
- Fluent English (minimum B2 / C1)
- Knowledge of Polish (minimum B2)
- Passion for the topic.
- Drive;Pragmatism; Humbleness.
- Curiosity and initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Attractive salary 83 - 110 PLN / H
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- Benefits package
- Chill room; snacks and Italian coffee
- Necessary tools (laptop, headphones monitor)
- A new office in the center of Wroclaw
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You'll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations, we invent our own.
- Own products. We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Staying informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don't miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We're a global reality.
Good to have:
- Adaptable, comfortable with learning new technologies on the fly-but not overly focused on new and shiny tech.
- Knowledge of the Italian language.