Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- With strong .NET programming skills, work closely with Software and Solution Architects in a multi-language international environment, participating and helping them to define the development strategy.
- Help define the software architecture of new applications or new features for existing applications, and then develop them. The work spans broadly from the most web application or backend-oriented to the implementation of data-science algorithms and the development of complex front-ends.
- Constantly improve the quality of our applications by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary.
- Expand our set of libraries as needed to make yourself as well as other engineers more efficient and effective.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Support the cross-functional team with DevOps mindset.
Desired skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial experience
- Very good programming skills in .NET 4 (C #)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET; ASP.NET MVC; ASP.NET WebAPI; .NET Core
- Knowledge of Entity Framework (ADO.NET)
- Knowledge of Web Services
- Knowledge / experianece of MySQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Fluent English (minimum B2 / C1)
- Knowledge of Polish (minimum B2)
- Attractive salary
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- Benefits package
- Chill room; snacks and Italian coffee
- Necessary tools (laptop, headphones monitor)
- A new office in the center of Wroclaw
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You'll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations, we invent our own.
- Own products. We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Staying informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don't miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We're a global reality.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge in programming on NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of the Italian language
- The ability to program the MS SQL database
Technologies, tools and methodologies you will use:
- Visual Studio 2017
- Azure DevOps
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- MS SQL Server Databases
- No SQL Databases
- Azure IaaS and PaaS architectures
- Service Bus
- Web Applications, Web Services, Micro Services